I’ve probably said that many times before - I ABSOLUTELY love Christmas. I am not joking when I say I scream “Christmas tree” every time I see one on the street, I feel kind of sorry for my friends… soz.
To be honest, what I love the most about the holidays is buying presents for other people. But, not going to lie, I also love getting some (who doesn’t). I have realised that as I grow older and older I find it harder to give an answer when my mom asks me what I want this year. I got over toys many years ago and, even though some clothes or fancy make up never hurt nobody, I don’t necessarily need them.
This is why this year I decided to get a bit more creative or imaginative and, instead of sharing a wishlist talking about MAC, Urban Decay and other high end brands that I very much love, I decided to share with you my truest wishes - those that no one can buy and put under my tree for me to open on December, 25th.
- A first class degree in Chemistry from my university
- More than 24 hours in a day
- Needing less than 8 hours a day to be rested
- A well-written report (10,000 words preferentially) on my final year project (which I’m not too sure I am legally allowed to talk about, so let’s keep the mystery going).
- A city that combines my favourite things from Spain and my beloved city, London
- A perfect posh British accent
- Perfect French grammar and pronunciation
- Being 14 for a day again
- Being 35 for a day
- Predicting my January exam’s questions
- Having more than a Christmas Day
- Never growing old
- Being able to make everyone happy
- Always being confident
- A beautiful white Christmas
What do you want this Christmas?