Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Back To School || Outfit Ideas

Hello people! Even though for some people (including me, oh yaas) school doesn't start until October but for some other people school starts in late August or has already started. I decided to help those who already have to get up early in the mornings and give you some outfit ideas to save you a little bit of time. A little disclaimer: I know in the USA schools have dress codes and you are not allowed to wear certain things. We didn't have any rules regarding our outfits in my high school so I don't really know what would be appropriate and what wouldn't.

This first two outfits are for these lucky one who live in warm places like beautiful California. They are light and will help you deal with the hot weather because I know how horrible it is to go to school and sweat like a pig  and have a sweaty chair and eew, I feel you.




Back To School HOT WEATEHER



These two next outfits are for a colder weather, they are still quite summery though. Just switching shorts for jeans or adding a nice kimono.  I think they are perfect for school because they are quite comfortable, easy to recreate and I'm pretty sure they don't show too much skin. 


Back to school outfit chill weather

When do you start school? Are you looking forward to it?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig