Friday, 22 August 2014

Ecotools brushes || Review


Hello there! I've had my eye on a RT brush for a while but I could never find it on its own, it was always in a pack that I did not want/couldn't afford. The other day I went to a little make up store and whilst I was looking for some flat eyeliner brushes I found this one by Ecotools.

Ecotools claims to be earth-friendly and the brush is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles, hhas a recycled aluminium derrule and sleek bamboo handle. It also comes in a nice green pouch which will be pretty handy as I tend to loose my smaller brushes.



It was 3.99€ and for that price, it is definitely worth it. The brush is extremely soft and compact meaning that it make underlining my eyes such an easy job! Also, it is good quality and it does not loose bristles here and there. I personally think that it feels more expensive that what it really is so yeah, I would definitely recommend that brand for brushes!

What's your favourite make up brand?



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig