Wednesday, 27 August 2014

EMMYS 2014 || BEST DRESSED

It's Emmy time!! I love red carpets and I love looking at all the utterly beautiful dresses, perfect make up and gorgeous hairstyles (with a few exceptions of course). There were some stunning looks at the Emmy's red carpet so, of  course, I had to put together my favourites: 
Allison Williams || Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine || Sarah Hyland || Kate Mara 
First off we have my favourite look of the night, Allison William's. There is not a single flaw in sight, she looks absolutely stunning. The dress couldn't be more flattering, she looks like a princess.

Next is the VS angel Behati Prinsloo with her handsome husband Adam Levine. They both looked gorgeous and perfectly matched. Behati's dress was simple but with character and unique.  Even though I think the dress would have been prettier without the mesh. 

Sarah Hyland literally took my breath away the first time I saw her in that outfit. Some people have said that it doesn't really suit her because she has a very small figure. Personally, though, I think it looks lovely on her and really flatters her making her look taller and slimmer.

I'm not very familiar with white dresses as I tend to go for black ones. However, I adore Kate's dress. I love the asymmetric look and how it kind of looks like it had been ripped at the bottom.

Lizzy Caplan || Julia Roberts || January Jones


Next, we have Lizzy Caplan whose dress is definitely something unique and different from all we saw at the red carpet. At first it looks like a normal black dress with some sexy cutouts but then you realise it has  a long white train that makes the dress so special.

Julia Roberts surprised us all by wearing a short (but stunning) dress with an impressive cleavage. It is all covered by little shiny rocks and gives it a very elegant touch.

Last but not least we have the one and only January Jones, wearing the most beautiful and amazing dress I have ever seen. It is absolutely flawless and she looks like a real queen, it is perfect. 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig