Saturday, 2 August 2014

Fall/Winter Wishlist #1

Hello there! I know it might seem a bit too early to do this wislist as it's still August but hey, it's never too early to get excited for something. I've never been a fan of fall and winter so the only way to  get somewhat excited is to think of all the things I'm going to buy (or want to buy).



Fall/Winter wishlist #1





The first thing I want and that I'm definitely going to get asap are a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I personally love this ones from Topshop but they are a bit overpriced. 

Last year I bought my first ever beanie and I wore it so much it's not even real. It's amazing when you haven't had time to wash your hair or your hair decides to look like crap.

Next, is a backpack. This is more a need than a want. Last year I used a handbag to carry all my stuff to uni but even though a handbag might look nicer there's nothing better than a good old backpack. I love this one as it's not the typical backpack.

Sometimes in winter all I want to wear is a big hoodie and sweatpants. However, I don't think that would be a great outfit to wear to lectures so I really want to get a nice comfy hoodie to wear on my lazy days.

Finally, I've been obsessed with black booties lately and this ones are just  gorgeous. I'm not too sure whether I want a pair like these or a pair of cut-outs booties, though. 

What's on your wishlist at the moment? 


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig