Saturday, 9 August 2014

Summer Wishlist!

Hello people! I don't know about you but I don't feel like summer is coming to an end so I decided to do my last summer wishlist now that I still feel like it's summer.


SUMMER WISHES



The first thing is a beach bag. The one I have is getting quite old and don't tell me this one doesn't look super mega summery. I'm not a huge fan of the beach but this bag really makes me want to go!

A pair of sunnies would come in quite handy as well. Sunlight bothers my eyes quite a lot so I use my sunnies very often, and you know, sometimes you get bored of seeing the same thing over and over again (even though I still love my sunnies)

Call me mainstream or whatever you want but this TRIANGL  bikini is too beautiful for its own good. Surprisingly, though,  I haven't bought any new bikinis this summer so... yeah, I have an excuse! 

Last but not least, I wouldn't mind getting a new pair of flip flops.  I recently found out about Ipanema's flip flops and I swear they have so many cute flip flops. If you're looking for a new pair of flip flops you should check their website out! 

What's on your wishlist at the moment?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig