Sunday, 6 November 2016

BEST TV SHOWS TO BINGE WATCH ON LAZY SUNDAYS



Sundays are by far my favourite day of the week. Yes, it's the day before Monday but I am being honest, I don't dislike Mondays that much. I wake up relatively early every day anyway, and I do uni work almost every day as well - so  Monday are not that bad. 

Sundays are the only day when I don’t set an alarm (even though I still naturally wake up kind of early, around 9AM). But because I try to get most of my work done on Friday and Saturday, I don’t usually have a lot of work to do on Sundays meaning that I get to stay in bed chilling for a while before having to adult. 

These mornings are usually spent doing some blog work - writing, editing photos, scheduling blogs, sharing posts, replying to e-mails, etc. However, I enjoy doing these things so they don’t feel like work. Plus, I usually watch some TV show whilst ‘working’ on my blog. I definitley follow more TV shows than I should but I thought I would share with you some of my favourites, that I love to watch during “lazy” Sundays. 


BEN AND LAUREN: HAPPILY EVER AFTER?



If you follow me on Twitter you’ll probably know that I absolutely love The Bachelor. And before anyone says anything: I know it’s a crappy TV show but I enjoy watching it so who cares. It is the kind of show you don’t really need to pay attention to follow, so it’s good to watch whilst doing other things. I love how sweet and cute Ben is, and Lauren is just hilarious (and no hate but sometimes she is/pretends to be a BIT dumb…she’s still cool though).


KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS


Oh, the Kardashians! I have no shame and I 100% love them. I do think they are ridiculously clever - they have built an empire and make millions just by breathing - and, honestly, watching them live their lives motivates me to get shit done. 


SEX & THE CITY


Sex & The City is the kind of TV show I binge watch one day and then don’t watch it again for months. I like that the episodes are 20min, instead of the usual 40min, and also I feel like Carrie and her friends are the literal representation of me and my friends, which I find hilarious. 

FRIENDS


I might be one of the few people who doesn’t love Friends and who hasn’t seen many episodes but, recently, I’ve been watching some whilst working as it’s quite funny and it doesn’t require a lot of attention to follow the plot. 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig